Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Requested : Makeup tutorial

I've been receiving tons of requests for a makeup tutorial and I didn't do it because I wasn't prepared and I'm not as good as other people !

I tried out one yesterday, and I hope you like it ^_^



Subscribe if you want :D

Things I used in this video:

Maybelline BB Cream
Maybelline Liquid Concealer
Sana Pore Putty Face Powder
Sana New Born W Brow EX in B5 Light Brown
Coastal Scents Marble Palette; Light Brown eyeshadow
Estee Lauder Single eyeshadow 51 Broadway Gold in metallic
O2 Skin Symphony single eyeshadow in matte brown
Sana Super Quick Liquid Eyeliner
Wonder Eyelid Tape
NYX White eyeliner
Canmake Cream blush in 07
E.L.F Blush in Innocence
Etude House Highlighter 04
O2 skin Symphony Single eyeshadow in Cream shade
EOS Lip balm in Summer Fruit
NYX Lipstick in Circe
NYX girl Round lipgloss in Sorbet

Brushes I used :

CVS Essence of Beauty Deluxe duo brush set.
O2 Skin powder brush MA 6612
Sasa Pink Angled brush
Travel pack eyeshadow brush


Song by/from : Cardcaptor Sakura - Catch me Catch you, Fruit Candy, Groovy.


www.youtube.com/speishi

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment