Thursday, December 1, 2011

Preview !

I actually did a makeup tutorial on VIDEO but then my camera ran outta batt when I'm doing half way.
So I charged it while completing the makeup and took a few photos after that.




Used my phone too because battery totally flat after a few photos -__-"







I think I'll redo one since I didn't managed to complete it fml.







Tell me if you like this style, or I'll do my daily routine version ( much easier and more of my style ) !

The eyes:



I'm a beginner at this type of thick makeup as I don't like wearing thick makeup out LOL






But still, looks pretty good to me if I shoot some camwhore photos for advertorial or things like that.



Anyway, I'm wearing GREEN BAMBI LENSES ! :D
LOVE IT TTM.
I accidentally broke my middle fingernail and it hurts like a bitch now fml T _ T

Went out with kiyomi and levon today, will blog about it soon !
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment