Sunday, December 18, 2011

NAPBAS in KL 2011 - Day two

Hello I'm back. Still super tired despite sleeping until 1 today T _ T

Day two was a long one because we had like the entire day to hang around in KL :D
We went as planned in the itinerary until we got bored of those sight-seeing places and was dying to go shopping OMG!!

So anyways, me and samantha woke up freaking early at like 6.30am to get prepared and go downstairs for breakfast at 7am. LOL
#kiasuttm







We didn't want to miss the breakfast but then we realised the breakfast end at 9.30am FUUU but it's okay because we don't need to queue up for any of the food !! :D YAY












So we ate quite a bit and went to tour the hotel.





I swear Mariott hotel is CRAZY gorgeous ^_^ I couldn't get over how pretty Mariott hotel is!



The sun was glaring * __*





My favourite shot of the hotel is..



OMG I miss this place already!









And then there's me photobombing in between all the photos of the chio mariott wtf.









Every single area of the hotel also can take photos, trust me. Everywhere is worthed a shot yknow.







Some expensive spa thingy O_O



From the Main lobby, you can look down at the first floor. And the first floor is really pretty because of this fountain outside the hotel!



So me and samantha was like hunting the entire hotel for a door to get out to this fountain area, and we realised we're stupid enough to turn one big round just to get out wtf #okcan





The only bad thing about this fountain area is...
THE MOSQUITOES WTH.









Okay so after all these camwhore and all, we met up with other nuffnangers and nuffies for the KL tour that was planned for us.

The first place we went was the National Palace.

Btw, this is our tour guide.



Quite good at explaining, but boring, AND FUCKING RUDE.
I merely asked a simple question and he RAISED his voice at me and his answer was SO rude.
I feel so fucked up after he gave me that reply yknow.



So we headed off to National Palace.





KLCC from afar.



The palace!
The gates are sooo pretty but we couldn't really see the palace from far.





The palace from outside.





Then we headed to this independence square or lake garden or something!
I forgot what it's called.



This is like a memorial tomb I guess!





The names.









OMG yknow when I was at this place, looking at my friends camwhoring, this group of old china tikobeh kept staring at me and sneakily shooting photos of me. WTF.
I tried hiding away and their camera kept aiming at where I'm going. Paranoid or what but I just feel mad disgusted.







HAHA I remember some bloggers tried doing the same pose as the statue. Didn't managed to get a photo.





So after this, the tour bus drove us to KLCC, the twin tower !



I walked around in KLCC with Samantha, Sarah, Seline, Marco, Issac and Amanda!
Seline wasn't with us after that, idk why :x



But then KLCC was so boring because I find it like some orchard shopping centres as they only sell branded goods there! We can get them in Spore :/







So we took cab to supposingly Sungei Wang, but we went to Times Square instead.
It's okay as long as there's cheap nice things to shop!







There's a theme park in Berjaya Times Square too!
Wanted to play but then it will take up my shopping time :(







So amanda and marco went to play while Sarah , Issac, samantha and me went to shop!



The things there are crazy cheap. Mostly like RM25 , Like only ..SGD$10 here!!
I think I bought too little things :( :(



Some of the things I bought.



HAHA I will show you all what I bought in a video or something ! ^_^



After that, we got super tired so we headed to starbucks.
We couldn't find it at first so we kind of got crazy when we saw starbucks. LOL Like as if we saw it the first time ever *__*



I was like O__O when they asked for my name. So this is how their starbucks indicate whose cup belongs to who. HAHA





Issac and Sarah.

And Samantha.





After that, we met up with Marco and Amanda and then took taxi back to Pavilion for dinner!



Met up with the rest there ^_^
Seline was going crazy because we left her in KLCC :X hahaha.





There's a lot of weird polar bears raising their hands around the fountain. I feel so welcomed. LOL



So after our dinner, we still had time because we didn't wna go back to hotel to change to ATAS outfit for ATAS cocktail thingy.
All of us went to shop and Marco got to take care of our stuffs xD





After shopping, we headed to G tower for the event.





We were told that it's atas but then I think it's just like any other clubs.

Btw, they checked our I/c and passport but I didn't bring any so I went in with all the aussies since they didn't check the aussies. LOL #WIN







I think the only ATAS feel is that it's located high up on 29th storey. Yup.



Nah another LOW QUALITY night scenery photo for you. You're gonna skip it anyway I know . LOL



















We were entitled to two free beers.



So we kind of gathered all our tickets and got all the beers.











" I am in control. I need to control. DO. NOT. FALL. ASLEEP. "
LOL I was too tired -__-"

So the beer came.







And this attracted quite a number of angmohs to snap a few photos lol.

" Omg can I like take a photo of this *and tell people I drank all this* ? " LOL kidding.

We went back to the hotel after that.
They bought this wine ...



and its crazy yummeh!!
We had an after after party thing in Marco's hotel room but it ended up like some atas opera thing because we got Marco to sing a few songs for us. HAHA.

Okay that's all for day two! ^_^ Will blog about Day 3 soon.
If you haven't read day one.... HERE IT IS.

BYE ! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment