Monday, December 19, 2011

Everything at all.

I thought I should blog. I know I know, I've been blogging A LOT recently #hardworking

So anyways, I have some photos to share.
In case you didn't know,I was on tinychat last night together with fluffyfate and amanda , and I showed the hauls I had in KL (awesome shit) and what I thought I will be giving away this christmas but it's partially ruined because of certain blogshops. -__-

We took some snapshots so I thought I should share them here lol.

We were like some halloween creatures trying out all our party shits.







Oh and also, I stole this photo from Jasmine ^_^



If you have photos of me that looked normal, tweet me because I wanna blog them all hahah.

------------

Sponsored Review

Anyway, recently, a blogshop called corncups mailed me some items to review on their items.

Basically, it's the fastest that reached me out of all the other blogshops that were supposed to mail me their items by then. So I'll say Corncups have a pretty efficient service.



I received a few apparels and a few accessories.
To me, their accessories are in pretty good quality for the price. You can check out the prices in their site.



The nay part is that their apparels are more suitable for taller/mature people because I tried all of them on and it doesn't suit me. :/

That's all for this post.
xx
BYE ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment