Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ Perfumes

Here is my Top-Ten post for this week... Perfumes


10. Avril Lavigne Black Star ~ Rock Chic... bottled! I really like the look of this bottle as much as I do the sweet-smelling perfume. *First one from right in the picture*




9. Bath & Body Works Enchanted Orchid ~ My aunt brought me this as a gift and unfortunately I have run out of it pretty quickly as I used this like everyday because of the fresh scent it imparts. Since we don't have Bath & Body Works here in Malta, she will get me more when she visits again :D






8. Davidoff Cool Water ~ Surely a staple in my perfume collection! *Light blue bottle in the picture*





7. Lacoste A Touch of Pink ~ A typical girly scent, in a girly-coloured bottle! Why else would it be pink???









6. Calvin Klein Obsession ~ I clung on to this perfume for as long as I could as I loved it so much. Will get another bottle as soon as I get through the hoards of perfumes I have ;)








5. Christina Aguilera ~ A sexy smell which makes you feel confident in pretty much every situation... even the bottle has sexy written all over it!








4. Versace Bright Crystal ~ Another floral perfume. I love the enormous 'crystal' with the Versace house logo that serves as a cap. *Second from left*

3. Guerlain Insolence ~ Yet another pink-coloured, sweet-and-sexy-at-the-same-time  perfume. My bf got me this perfume along with a matching shimmering body milk as a gift on our first Christmas together after just two weeks of dating :) *Second from right*

2. Kate Moss Velvet Hour ~ A musky Vanilla-based scent which I really seek on a down-day as it instantly drifts me to a better place. *First from left*

1. Chanel No.5 ~ Undoubtedly a classic! The Name says it all! I always feel chic and classy when I wear it... yes even in my everyday clothes! *In the centre in all its glory*

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment