Friday, October 22, 2010

Review: Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polishes

By now you would have probably noticed how much I love Rimmel and there's no doubt I have some nail polishes from them as well. Today, I review the 60 Seconds nail polishes I have, which is currently my favourite range from Rimmel. I had tried the French Ivory from the French Manicure range, but for me, nothing beats the 60 Seconds Range.

Out of the 24 available shades, I own 5. I know it's not a lot, but I have shades similar to the other ones in the range so I stuck with 5... till now :P. Here are the protagonists of today's post:



Left to right: 610 Pompous, 730 Silver Bullet, 270 Shocker, 619 Pulsating and 260 Funtime Fuchsia

I had featured the first three in my Top-Ten Tuesdays post for Rimmel because they are my favourites, however, 610 Pompous is my ultimate favourite out of them all.

As you can see from the swatches above (all 2 coats), Pompous is a shimmery violet, Silver Bullet, Shocker and Pulsating are pearlized and Funtime Fuchsia is a creme. I usually apply two coats for an intense colour, but often, 1 coat gives enough opacity. Application is really easy with these polishes as they are very smooth and not at all gooey. However, I prefer the thinner brush (Pro-Cision Brush TM) of say Silver Bullet rather than the new, thicker ones (Xpress Brsuh TM) because my nails are quite narrow and therefore I am more liable to paint the skin on the sides of my nails.


These polishes all dry fairly quickly, hence the name 60 seconds but they still give you enough time to arrange any flaws. Having such a quick drying time, they are perfect for ladies always on the go.

Do you own any of the 60 Seconds nail polishes? If so, which ones and how do you like them?

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment