Monday, October 25, 2010

Gel nails and some nail art

Quick post to share a gel nail design and some nail art I did this weekend...

First up is a nail art design that I did on a friend of mine for her cousin's wedding. She has naturally long nails so it was a dream working on them. Here is the final result:


Next, is a gel refill I did for my boyfriend's aunt. I used a red colour gel with gold shimmer for the tips and a fimo flower and three blue round rhinestones for each of the ring fingers. Here's a nosey:


And this is how I did her nails two weeks before:


You can check out how to re-create the Polka dots design here. Actually, my client asked me to do this design because she saw my nails and loved them. Should you want me to explain how I created any of the other designs (as well as others I will post in the future), feel free to leave a comment!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment