Sunday, October 10, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Crystals in 301 Coral Strass

Hello my beauties :) I hope you are all doing great! Today, I am going to review L'Oreal Paris Glam Shine Crystals in 301 Coral Strass lipgloss. 

As usual, here's what the packaging looks like:


It is a sleek tube with a twist off cap and holds 6ml of product. It is transparent, and therefore makes it easy for me to know when I am really running low. The applicator is a bit unusual, which L'Oreal describes as a heart-shaped wand:


Now on to the actual lipgloss. The description on the back of the tube says: 'Scintillating Shine. Glamourous Lip-Plumping Effect'. I agree with the fast part on the scintillating shine, but I still can't figure out the plumping bit as I have never noticed any difference.  

I really like the colour of this gloss though, and I like to wear it both on its own or layered over a lipstick for a night out. It is a sheer but highly glossy shade in a light pink tone with coral and pink shimmers. It is a tad shiny so that's why I prefer to use it for night time rather than during the day. Here's a swatch:


It is not sticky and has a particular sweet-fruity smell that translates to a not-so-bad taste. This lipgloss stays on for a good number of hours but since you may need to carry it with you for touch-ups, it comes in a conveniently-sized tube. The applicator enables you to control how much product to apply and its soft texture feels pleasant as well.

I bought this lipgloss for €11 (duty-free from Corfu airport).

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment