Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monthly Favourites: October 2010

Another month, another monthly favourites post! Here are my favourites for this month:


e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush ~ I'm so glad I got this brush! The hype and raves about it are all true! If you don't own one, go get one here asap! Thorough review coming up soon.

e.l.f. Professional Blending Eye Brush ~ another brush which I really am head over heels on. I love how it blends eyeshadows for a smoother finish.

Cover Girl Eye Enhancers Trio in Cafe au' Lait ~ I've had this for years (!) and it is still my favourite neutral eyeshadow trio. I use it both for day and night looks. 

E45 Cream ~ a life-saver (read hand and skin saver). It saves my skin from getting all dry and chapped in the winter and also doubles up as a nice hand cream for me to use when I remove the latex gloves I have to wear at hospital. Definitely a must-have!

e.l.f. Mineral Blemish Kit ~ recently I was getting bad pimples on my face, and this kit really helped reduce the redness and puffiness from them. I also slept in it and it works wonders.

e.l.f. Nail Polish in Cranberry ~ my new favourite shade of red! Not too light, not too dark, and with a hint of shimmer... very sophisticated and chic looking nails in an instant!

Revlon ColorStay Makeup in 180 Sand Beige ~ very good coverage for those bad skin days!

e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight ~ the best cream eyeliner I have ever tried! Stays put all day long and can only be removed by a make-up remover! Well-worth it (apart from a being a bargain)!

e.l.f Liquid Eyeliner in Stardust ~ just what you need to add a touch of glitter onto your eyes for the ultimate party look. Perfect for the upcoming festive season.

Vaseline/The Body Shop Born Lippy in Passion Berry ~ my fave combo for ultimate lip protection against wind and havoc-wreaking weather.

What are your October favourites ladies? Product reviews coming up soon ;)

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment