Sunday, October 3, 2010

NOTW: Royal Purple Satin

Here's the next nail polish from elf cosmetics' Autumn 2010 Collection... Purple Pleaser. Contrary to last week's NOTW, I opted for some subtle enhancement; not because I don't like the colour, but because I wanted to experiment a bit. Here are some before and after photos so that you can see what the colour really looks like on its own:


To achieve the final design, I used Nailene Bedazzle stickers in Super Star and I chose the tiara design and applied it on each of my ring fingers. I finished these fingers with glossy top coat whilst I applied elf Matte Finisher Top-Coat on the others. What do you think of this one sugar pies? Which do you think is best... the glossy or the matte finish? I still can't decide as it is the first time I am wearing matte varnish, but I do like the satiny look it imparts to my nails...

Glossy finish

Matte Finish

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment