Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Top-Ten Tuesdays ~ e.l.f. cosmetics

Time for another Top-Ten Tuesday! This time, it is one of my favourite make-up brands... e.l.f. cosmetics! It is a very tough choice so I think I will have to cheat a bit here hehe. I have so many products from elf that I love, I don't want to leave any out! Here's what I am going to do; I will put up my top ten first, then I will make a list of my other favourite products from the brand... that way, none get left out! For reviews and swatches of the products, please click the names; products without a link are not yet reviewed :) So, here goes:


10. Studio Daily Brush Cleaner
9. Nail Polish in Cranberry
8. Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph
7. Professional Blending Eye Brush
2. Studio Powder Brush
1. Studio Complexion Perfection


Cranberry Nail Polish & Natural Nymph Mineral Lipstick


My other e.l.f. favourite products:


~ Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight
~ Liquid Eyeliner in Stardust
~ Mineral Lipsticks in Rosy Tan and Ripe Rose
~ Nail Polishes in Smoky Brown, Desert Haze, Purple Pleaser, Lilac, Rosy Raisin and Blush


Studio Cream Eyeliner in Midnight & Liquid Eyeliner in Stardust


Mineral Lipsticks in Ripe Rose (left) & Rosy Tan (right)
Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment