Sunday, October 24, 2010

NOTW: Murky French Manicure with a twist!

Hello my lovelies :) This week I decided to try the half-moon nail trend using Autumn colours. Here's how it turned out to be:


If you would like to give it a try, go pick your favourite 3-colour combination and let's get started!


  1. Prep nails by applying a clear base coat (I chose Florelle Nail Strengthener).
  2. Apply two coats of your preferred colour onto the entire nail (here I used elf Smoky Brown).
  3. When completely dry, attached half-moon tip guides to the bottom part of your nails (resembling the half moon on your natural nails). Then paint two coats of another colour on the area beneath the sticker guide. My choice was Desert Haze by elf cosmetics.
  4. When this dries, peel off the stickers carefully and using a detailing nail art brush apply a thin line to separate the two colours. I used Bronze Reflection by Oil of Olay.
  5. Finish off with a clear top coat and you're done!!!
I loved this manicure so much I took a few more pics of it to share with you all :)






Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment