Friday, October 8, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Black

Here's another mascara review... but this one is nothing like all the other mascaras out there in the market! Keep on reading to see why :)

This mascara comes in a wide, red tube and black cap. OK nothing special there, just your basic mascara tube. What's so different about this mascara is the brush! Yes dears, THE brush. Here's what it looks like:


(pic from the internet)

I have never seen a brush this small before and when I got this mascara, I was like 'hmm this is going to be tricky to get used to'. Nevertheless, I was intrigued by it and wanted to give it a go. The brush is very flexible and is made of rubber. Even though it is so small, you absolutely have to consider wiping it before putting onto your lashes as it picks up quite a lot of mascara.  The reason I like this brush so much, is because I can manoeuvre it in every angle and get to all my lashes and end up with a fan-like effect and listen to this... NO CLUMPS!! ALL DAY LONG! How's that for a good mascara? Here's a picture of my lashes after I apply this mascara:


The only thing I don't like about this mascara is that the name and the stuff on the red part of the tube rubs off and in fact does feel like rubber, but with regards the product, it is awesome and I will buy more for sure!

L'Oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara retails for around €12 and you get 8ml of product with a 6 month expiry period. Bit expensive, I know, but it is sooo worth it!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment