Friday, October 1, 2010

Make-up & Fashion Updates

Quick post to show you my latest purchase from ebay that has just arrived... a 1800pc rhinestone wheel all round and different colours! With it, the seller also sent me a ribbon hand-made flower! I think it's sweet of him :) Also in the mail today was a leaflet from make-up brand Inglot with their new look. I will try and re-create it and maybe post some photos here.  Furthermore, (this is for my Maltese followers), if you purchase make-up from Inglot during October and November, you will get their latest lipstick for free (until stocks last).



Also for my Maltese followers, during this weekend, i.e. today and tomorrow, Dorothy Perkins (Valletta, Sliema, Gozo) and Oviesse (Sliema) stores are having a 10% off discount and they are also offering a FREE gift from L'Oreal Paris and Nail Art by Beautyinc!! I think I now where I'm headed to tomorrow morning ;p

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment