Thursday, October 14, 2010

Review: Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in 12 Deep Brown

Like a black eyeliner, a brown eyeliner is a must for me, especially to achieve a more natural day look. My favourite is Estee Lauder Eye Defining Pencil in 12 Deep Brown. Again, my aunt got this for me and I am trying to really save it for a long time to go!

Here's what it looks like:


So, it's your basic eye pencil, nothing extraordinary about it (P.S. I lost its original transparent cap and the one you see in the pic is a replacement). I like this eyeliner for it's deep brown tone as it really makes my eyes stand out even when I use it with subtle day make-up. Here's a swatch:


You can see it is very pigmented and with regards longevity, this lasts more on the upper lash-line rather than on the waterline or lower lash-line. It doesn't smudge though... it only fades a little. A little primer however, helps it stay put. 

I'm already on the look out for a back-up because I so don't want to run out of this marvel!

Blogger Templates
Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment