Monday, October 25, 2010

Review: Rimmel Shock Gloss 3D Magnifying Lipgloss in 200 Clearly Clear

I believe every girl should have a trusty clear lipgloss in her make-up bag (apart from heaps of other make-up products that is :P). Mine is Rimmel Shock Gloss 3D Magnifying Lipgloss in 200 Clearly Clear.

I chose this out of the hundreds available on the market because I was curious. Yes! Curious... about the applicator not the gloss of course! Let's see what's so different with this gloss. The packaging is pretty much what you would expect a lipgloss to look like...


It has a spatula type applicator and Rimmel say with it you can control the amount of gloss you apply. I remember myself taking a look at it in the tube and thinking it had the fabric missing (like the doe-foot applicators), until I noticed there's a sticker on the cap which says the gloss has a spatula applicator. It is a bit tricky to get used to at first but once you do, it's as easy as 1,2,3!  I do agree that I can control how much product to apply, I just took some time to figure out how to handle the spatula... too much gloss and it could feel that my lips were about the fall with the weight, too little and it feels like I did nothing. With the right amount though, the lips have a beautiful plumped up appearance. The gloss doesn't last that long on the lips though. It carries no smell and taste.

I believe Rimmel have discontinued this line, maybe because people were complaining of the applicator. It didn't bother me, but I have to admit that I prefer the traditional doe-foot applicators.

Blogger Templates

No comments:

Post a Comment