Saturday, July 31, 2010

What's in my Make-up Purse?


Today I decided to share with you, my lovely followers, what I carry around in my make-up purse. The purse was a gift I got in a Max Factor promo. I really love the colour and the satin feel to it :) It looks so luxurious!



Now on to the contents.

Face: - e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection

- e.l.f. Professional Shine Erasers



Eyes: - e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Mascara Duo

- Max Factor Kohl Pencil in 020 Black



Lips: - Nivea Care Gloss & Shine in Natural

- lipgloss/lipstick I am wearing that day (shown here is e.l.f. Super Glossy Lipshine SPF15 in Goddess).



Hands: - Nivea Creme

- Nail file



Extras: - The Body Shop Compact Mirror (one side is magnifying)

- Christina Aguilera by Night perfume sample




And you ladies? What you carry with you when heading out?

Lara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment