Monday, July 26, 2010

Review: Attirance Cosmetics Shower Gels in Strawberry & Chocolate

I got to know about this Latvian cosmetics brand, Attirance through my boyfriend because a friend of his imports their products to Malta.

A small word about their philosophy...

'genuine naturalism that creates the desire for physical and emotional comfort, and helps us enjoy harmony in life'.


All the cosmetics produced are made from natural ingredients and range from soaps to shower gels, body creams to scented candles and so on.

My boyfriend, knowing how much I love scented shower gels and natural skin care, asked me if I wanted to try them. Obviously I said yes and got a chocolate shower gel to try it.

It smells so good, it is good enough to eat. And it really does form a foamy lather (something which I really like). I loved the shower gel so much I got another one. This time I got Strawberry. It also smells as scrumptiously good as the chocolate one. When this one finished as well, my boyfriend bought me both of them again :D and here they are:




Both shower gels contain aloe vera extract, vitamin B5 and natural betain. About their shower gels, Attirance say:
'The Attirance shower gel line consists of six inspirational aromas. The positive energy of natural essential oils will be released like a good genie from the bottle very time you wash. With the diligence of a kind fairy, shower gels will ensure effective skin cleansing and care. Essential oils act on the body both physically, and seemingly unnoticeably, on an emotional level. While in the shower, essential oils easily penetrate skin cells, thus slowing down the aging processes, and promoting cell regeneration. Added vitamin B5 promotes wound healing and improvement of overall skin condition. Shower gel gently cleans the skin and the essential oils included have a positive effect on the health of the skin, as they richly soften and moisturize'.


The shower gels come in a 250ml format so you get to enjoy the lovely aromas and softness they offer for quite a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment