Saturday, July 31, 2010

Review: Elegant Touch Diamond Protect & Shine Top Coat


I got this top coat a few weeks ago and now I am in a position to give a full review about it.

Compared to other top coats I previously owned, this one was more expensive (€8.30 ouch!!) so I was expecting it to be tough and do its job very well. On the box there was written that it protects nails from damage, contains diamond powder and prevents nail colour from chipping.

When applying the top coat I was amazed at the fact that it didn't smudge my nail art, not even a bit!! The brush also makes application easy as it is not too thick, not too thin, just right!

The nail polish did remain chip-free for 2 or 3 more days that usual so I give the top coat a thumbs up. Also, it gives a high-shine glossy finish to a manicure. When worn alone, it stays on without chipping for a whole seven days.

What I like about this top coat is although it is a bit expensive, it does its job and it contains 12.5ml which is quite a large format.

I'm still debating whether or not to buy it again though, mainly because of the price.

What would you suggest ladies?

Lara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment