Saturday, July 31, 2010

Monthly Favourites: July 2010

July is nearing its end and that means it's time for my favourite products for this month.

And here are the stars for this month:




~ e.l.f. Studio Warm Bronzer (click here for a full review)

~ Nailene Bedazzle Nail Art stickers in Earth Angel (for a review click here)

~ Rimmel Powder Blush in 004 Pink Rose: I bought this blusher a few months ago because I wanted a healthy pinkish colour. It is my fave blusher because it blends in naturally with my skin tone.

~ e.l.f. Waterproof eyeliner pen in Coffee and Black (only one is shown)

~ e.l.f. Eyelid Primer

~ e.l.f. Earth and Water Mascara Duo in Brown (shown) and Black

~ e.l.f. Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara (for a full review of all e.l.f. eye products mentioned above, please click here)

~ e.l.f. Nail Polish in Lilac (click here for a review on e.l.f.'s nail polishes)

~ e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shine SPF15 in Goddess (click here for a full review and a sneak-peak at my lipgloss collection)

Lara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment