Thursday, July 8, 2010

Review: e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection

In this blog I will be reviewing e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection.


I ordered this product in the beginning of June this year as part of my first order from e.l.f. cosmetics and I don't regret buying it at all! On the contrary, after I tried it for the first time, I was wondering how on earth did I manage to get through all this time without such a fantastic product! And at £3.50 for 13.5g of product, it is also a bargain...what's not to love about it?

So, let's start with how it looks...

The product comes in a sleek black compact case which you can easily pop in any bag (that's what I do).

On opening it up, there are four pastel shades: orange, blue, pink and green and a nice sized mirror.


This product is designed to help even out your complexion with respect to tone for a good make up base. The shades blend in the skin really well (no need to worry if you're gonna be left with green skin!) and here is how I use them for my skin:

- I mix the orange and the pink shades and use them to set my under-eye concealer.
- The green shade, I use to counteract any redness caused by spots and also around my nose and chin.
- The blue one, I don't use it much but it is very good to counteract any sallowness in your complexion.

I was also impressed because the product has a very good longevity...it stays on all night...and day!! Therefore, all in all, I think this is a really great product that every woman should own!

No comments:

Post a Comment