Thursday, July 15, 2010

Review: Oil of Olay Beauty Fluid

Oil of Olay products certainly do not need any introduction! They are very much sought after products by all those who want the best for their skin and the product I am going to review surely does not disappoint!

As the post title says, I am going to review Beauty Fluid (100ml).



Beauty Fluid is a non-greasy moisturizing fluid suitable for normal, dry and combination skin.

I use this product in summer mainly because it is so light-weight that it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily (mine is combination oily-sensitive) and I like to use it as a make up base for this reason. I also mix some of it with my tinted moisturizer to create a colour that is more similar to my skin tone. For as long as I've been using the product, I never got any break-outs due to it. As I already said, my skin is a bit sensitive and thus if a product causes no reactions it's definitely a go-to-again for me.

When I opened the bottle, the first thing I noticed was the lovely smell...not too faint, not too strong...just right!

The fluid is more runny when compared to other creams and is absorbed in the skin really fast. It has a very light pink tone to it.

The product can also be used as a hand cream and when I tried it, I was amazed at the softness it imparted to my hands (not that they are not already soft! :P).

I think that this product is a good investment for anyone who wants flawless skin and make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment