Tuesday, July 13, 2010

nailene & Revlon products for reviewing

Finally my first package for reviewing nailene and Revlon products is here :D The FedEx man just rang my doorbell a few minutes ago and gave me a big brown box...



...whose contents were...



...these two cute paper bags filled with even cuter goodies!! Let's see what was inside each one of them.

So, first up are the contents of the black bag, the Revlon one (I just love the colour of the ribbon attached to it ^.^):



- 1 Revlon Color Allure Medium Length false nails in 91051 Vintage Velvet
- 1 Revlon Beyond Natural false lashes in 91168 Natural Defining
- 1 Revlon Beyond Natural false lashes in 91170 Dramatic 3x Volume
- 1 Revlon Precision Lash Adhesive in 91147




And now on to the contents of the purple nailene bag:



- 1 nailene Couture Medium Length, Square Shape false nails in 77291 Silver Orchid
- 1 nailene So Natural Short Length, Square Shape false nails in 71000
- 1 nailene Couture Medium Length, Square Shape false nails in 71064 Platinum
- 1 nailene Ultra Quick Pink Brush On Nail Glue in 77058
- 1 nailene Bedazzle Nail Art Stickers in 71026 Earth Angel

I love all the constituents of the package and I was delighted everything arrived in perfect condition. Can't wait to start playing off with them all :D and I will post my findings here...so watch this space :)

For more information about these and more amazing products from nailene, visit www.nailene.com and www.revlon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment