Monday, July 19, 2010

My Summer Essentials

Hello my beauties :)

Today I'm going to share my summer essentials with you. They cover every area of the body so rest assured you won't miss anything :P. Although, it is not included in the picture below, sunblock is the most obvious product that one looks for the most in summer so be sure to have a good one at hand, not some left overs from last year or the year before that or before that... you get the drift.




From left to right, clockwise:

Hair: - Angel Professional Water Element Nourishing Cream (take a look at the review here)

- Senscience brilliant defense protective spray with UV filter

Body: - Olive Oil Organic body scrub

- Impulse Temptation deodorant
- Veet cold waxing strips for face/bikini line (pink box) and legs (blue box)
- Scholl Rough Skin Remover
- School Cracked Heel Repair Cream

Face: - e.l.f. Professional Shine Erasers

- e.l.f. Super Glossy Lip Shines SPF 15 in Goddess, Malt Shake and Iced Latte
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Loose Powder Foundation in Ivory 001 (I only use this when I really really need it)
- e.l.f. studio Warm Bronzer
- e.l.f. Earth & Water Mascara duos in Black and Brown
- e.l.f. Waterproof eyeliner pens in Black and Coffee

Nails: - Nail polishes for French Manicure
- An array (vast hehe) of brightly coloured nail polishes

I hope you enjoyed my summer faves. Until the next post,

Stay beautiful :)

Lara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment