Thursday, July 8, 2010

e.l.f. Cosmetics Haul Nos. 1 & 2

Today I received my second haul from e.l.f. cosmetics :D I have been hooked on e.l.f. cosmetics since a friend introduced me to their facebook fan page (www.facebook.com/elfcosmeticsUK?ref=ts) and I did a small order since they were offering free shipping as they reached 44,000 fans there (now they are over 53,000). My first order consisted of:




- Studio Complexion Perfection
- Dual pencil sharpener
- Blending wedges
- Smudge eye sponge (regular line)
- Nail polish in Medium Red
- Nail polish in Dark Navy

I was really satisfied with all my purchases and most have been included in my June 2010 Favourites and I reviewed the Complexion Perfection yesterday.

Now to my second order. I kept on waiting until everything was re-stocked + new products & the fan page on facebook came to 50,000 likes to place my order; and with their promotional code, e.l.f. offered free shipping and 3 Super Glossy Lip Shines SPF 15 (worth £4.50). Here is today's haul:







This time I got:
- Nail polish in Mint Cream (NEW...and already out of stock xD)
- Nail polish in Lilac (NEW)
- Nail polish in Smokey Brown (NEW)
- Nail polish in Desert Haze (NEW)
- Nail polish in Clear
- Earth and water mascara duo in black
- Earth and water mascara duo in brown
- Waterproof eyeliner pen in black
- Waterproof eyeliner pen in brown
- Eyelid primer (regular line)
- Wet gloss lash and brow clear mascara
- 3 free Super Glossy Lip Shines SPF 15 in Goddess, Iced Latte and Malt Shake in a pretty, small plastic pouch.

I'll be reviewing these products as soon as I get the chance to try them out sufficiently.

In the meantime, here are swatches of the new nail polishes (2 coats of each colour applied) and some of the other products:




From left to right: Smokey Brown, Mint Cream, Desert Haze & Lilac




From left to right: Waterproof eyeliner pen in Coffee, Waterproof eyeliner pen in Black, Eyelid primer




From left to right: Super Glossy Lip Shines SPF 15 Goddess, Iced Latte & Malt Shake

No comments:

Post a Comment