Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Review: Revlon Cuticle Moisture Oil 985

In this post I will be reviewing one amazing product...Revlon Cuticle Moisture Oil 985.


It is only recently that I started using a cuticle oil because I thought that just massaging hand cream into the cuticles will keep them soft. The hand cream did keep them soft but it did not however provide the nutrients a cuticle needs to perform its function effectively i.e. protecting the nail. Another factor that kept me from purchasing a cuticle oil is the fact that I don't have dry cuticles.

So, you may ask, how come did I start using it? And the answer to that is simply...I had to buy it for a course I was attending since we were having a manicure/pedicure practical and it was included in the list of this we needed!

After I've used the oil for a couple of times, I noticed that my nails grew much longer and stronger. At this point I was thinking how could I have not used such a product for a long time??? Anyway, let's see how the product looks...





The picture shows how the product is presented. It looks like a clear nail varnish except that it is more fluid, doesn't smell and evaporates quickly after massaging into the cuticle.





The applicator is also identical to that of a nail polish and it makes it easier to apply the product without messing up your manicure. However, there are various other applicators and formulations such as roll-ons and creams depending on the state of your cuticles and also the method you are most comfortable working with.

As I said earlier, I found the product really works wonders and I definitely give it my thumbs up and I swear I will never ever be caught without it ;P

Finally here is a picture of where to apply the oil:



I hope you enjoyed this review and in the meantime stay beautiful :)

Lara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment