Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Review: e.l.f. Professional Shine Erasers


I have been wanting to get my hands on a good packet of blotting sheets since forever and after seeing and reading so many good reviews about e.l.f. cosmetics' Professional Shine Erasers, I decided to give them a go myself and today I will review them for you.

The shine erasers come in a handy thin pack which fits into any bag so that you can take them anywhere with you for on-the-go touch ups. Each pack contains 50 sheets.




Elf says:

These amazing little sheets instantly absorb oil, minimize pores and mattify shiny skin. Woven texture eradicates shine and keeps skin matte for hours. Green Tea Extract helps re-texturize skin, masking facial imperfections. Travel pack fits neatly in your bag or pocket for on-the-go touch-ups.


I normally use one or two in a day depending on the state of my skin. The shine erasers do a wonderful job for me as they mop up excess oil and prevent my skin from looking and feeling like an oil rig for longer.

As with the pore minimizing thing...I can't say I've seen much difference as I don't have visible pores. I did notice a decrease in breakouts though! Maybe it's the tea tree in these sheets.

I will definitely purchase more of these sheets and at £1.50 I am definitely nice to my purse too :).

No comments:

Post a Comment