Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Review: e.l.f. Nail polishes

Nail polish is my addiction as is anything that has to do with nails. So today, I am going to review all the e.l.f. nail polishes I have today (I've got a whole list of the colours I want and I just ordered one...they are again offering free shipping :D to all orders £10 or more till midnight of today because they reached 54,000 fans on their facebook page).

Anyways, back to the review. So here are all the polishes I own (clockwise from centre):



- Clear
- Lilac
- Smokey Brown
- Mint Cream
- Dark Navy
- Desert Haze
- Medium Red

I first got the Medium Red and Dark Navy and I found them to be of such good quality I decided to order more. I waited till the new pastel shades were in stock and got them in my second order.

With regards their nail polishes, on the website e.l.f. state the following:

This color-lock formula with chip resistant shield gives long lasting nail color with high shine. The aerodynamic bristle design glides color on flawlessly, while the quick dry formula gives perfect application every time. Key nutrients give nails that natural shine, infused with Vitamin E for stronger, healthier nails.

Our formula is FREE of: Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP).


I agree with everything they say because the polishes did not chip, have a high shine (without a glossy top coat on) and dry quickly. And also they do not smell as stringly as other nail polishes. The colours come out very beautiful indeed and they are long-lasting. I usually find it better to apply two coats of polish for more intense colour.

I would recommend these nail polishes for those who are on a budget and want lovely colour that lasts for days. They are especially good for holidays since you don't have to bother about the polish chipping off.

My absolute faves so far have to be Mint Cream and Lilac.

Hope you enjoyed this short review. Until next time,

Stay beautiful,

Lara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment