Monday, July 26, 2010

Review: e.l.f. studio Warm Bronzer

When I came to order this bronzer, I was a bit confused which one to get. I settled on the Warm Bronzer after watching a video on youtube by my friend Martina where she reviews all three bronzers in the range. I suggest you see this video too so you don't go wrong. The other bronzers are Cool Bronzer and Golden Bronzer.

First, let's see how it looks:




Like all the other studio line products, the Warm Bronzer comes in a sleek black palette with a mirror (package is the same as for Complexion Perfection). The mirror is quite big so that's bonus points for this baby :)




There are four bronze shades inside so that you can mix them according to your skin-tone to achieve a more natural glow. I use all four of them and what I do is I swirl a big powder brush all over the four shades in a clockwise movement and then apply everything to my face and decollete and finish off by using a contouring brush to blend the colours on my skin. Here is a swatch of the four shades:




Elf classifies the bronzers in this order:

~ Warm Bronzer- The warm shimmer that will bring a glow to your face. Ideal for summer or year-round.
~ Cool Bronzer- The ideal selection of matte colors to achieve a natural looking tan. Ideal for winter or year-round.
~ Golden Bronzer- An illuminating shimmer that is subtle and radiant. Ideal for summer or year-round.

I really love the Warm Bronzer as it gives my skin a healthy sun-kissed glow without being too obvious. It has a soft shimmer to it which makes it perfect for day-to-night make up.

The Warm Bronzer along with the others retail at £3.50 (for 12.3g of product which lasts for 2 years) and you can get yours here.

No comments:

Post a Comment