Wednesday, July 7, 2010

June 2010 Favourites

Hello make-upholics :) It's time for my first monthly favourites post and well here they are!




From left to right they are:

- e.l.f. studio Complexion Perfection
- e.l.f. nail polish in Medium Red
- Rimmel 60 Seconds nail polish in 270 Shocker
- e.l.f. nail polish in Dark Navy
- e.l.f. dual pencil sharpener
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Minerals Loose powder foundation in 001 Ivory
- Napoleon Perdis Protege lipgloss
- essence stay natural concealer in 01 Soft Beige
- L'oreal Telescopic Explosion Mascara in Black
- Max Factor Lash Lift Volume & Lift Mascara in 5074 Black/Brown

To start off, my absolute favourite product is the Complexion Perfection by e.l.f. It retails for £3.50 and you get 13.5g of product in a sleek case with a nice-sized mirror. I use the various shades to counteract redness and sallowness in my complexion and also to set my under eye concealer.



The nail polishes all have a very good stay-on time without chipping even without a top coat on. Applying polish without a top coat is the best way to test longevity of a polish and these 3, besides being hot shades for this summer, passed my test!!



e.l.f.'s dual pencil sharpener is a very good deal. For £1.50, you get 2 sharpeners, the dual one and a bonus single one. There is also a picker installed in the side of the dual one which you can use to remove any colour remnants from the blades. The cap and base of the dual sharpener are also detachable for optimum cleaning.



I found mineral foundation to be the best foundation for my skin since it gives me the coverage I need and also, it mops up oil from my skin and leaves me flawless all day.



I got the Napoleon Perdis Protege Lip gloss from a 50 make-up points redemption on Meg's Makeup (If you want to join the site contact me with your email address and I will send you an invite) It has a nice summery coral colour and a fresh minty taste...you feel it tingling on your lips instantly! I have been using this ever since i got it and it is now one of my absolute favourite lip glosses.

The essence concealer is great because you apply just the right amount by twisting the base and then blend it with its brush. It gives me a very fresh look.

Mascara is the one product I NEVER EVER LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT! It gives the eyes an instant lift and you can choose different colours to suit your mood and look. I mostly use black for evenings and brown for natural looks.


So I guess that's all for now :)If you have any questions or queries don't hesitate to contact me...

Stay beautiful,

Laraxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment