Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gel nail technician course- Lesson 1

Finally the day has arrived :D I just started a course to become a qualified gel nail technician.

I wanted to do this course a long time ago but because of university I couldn't find the time. Those days are over now and since I am more relaxed with regards uni stuff, I chose to do this course. Here are some updates as how the lesson turned out:

As a first lesson, I got a clearer idea of what the procedure entails and I got to do my first full set {special thanks to my aunt who modeled for me :)}. I have to practice a bit more on filing the sides of the nail with the gel on but the rest, I think I did pretty well.

Below are images of the full set I did (bare) and the full set after I applied polish on them:



No comments:

Post a Comment