Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Would you wear White nails like them??

I might be the last one talking about this, anyways better late than never, right?? *.*
I wouldn't have dared personally to even give a thought until lately, when i had to use white many-a-times during the 'Black and White Challenge'. Now all i want to paint my nails is in White!! And today i wanted to know if you share the same feeling?? Here are some pics of the celebs wearing white ~











Heidi Montag was phtographed in 2008
Images Source ~ Google

I love Kim's style so far!!
Till now i have not sported stark white on nails but i do have plans. Also been loving it alot using in my manis with prints and patterns. As for me White is definitely a must in my nail polish stash now.

What about you?
If you have done mani in White, share the pics with me so the next post can show your pics too *.*

Till next time....

 
XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment