Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 5 ~ Star Studded Mani ~ Inspired by Hanna's Red and Black with Hearts Mani

Now i would be definitely surprised if i hear, you didn't watch PLL ~ Pretty Little Liars till now. And anyone whose seen knows where to look for Fashion Inspiration. Its definitely Hanna. She is gorgeous and very pretty. I definitely like Aria too but its Hanna first *.*
Mostly because i love her manis. Now what did you expect from a Polish Lover like me??? *battering eyes*
And today i got this simple yet beautiful mani very much inspired by Hanna, to share with you beautifuls!!
Today's Nail Art challenge is to be a copy cat, well now thats easy *.*

Original Pic ~
Image Source ~ Google

My Mani ~




Products Used -
Base Coat ~ Konad
Base Color ~ CQ Scherer Rouge
Nail Tips ~ Black Out, L.A.Girl
Red Hearts ~ Jordana
Top Coat ~ Konad and Avon

I tried to be a perfect copy cat, now let me know what you think of my copying skills *.*


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment