Saturday, May 5, 2012

Color Essence ~ Teen Vogue ~ Swatches and NOTD

I haven't used any products from Color-Essence earlier and i wasn't intending to either but then this fabulous offer combined with that gorgeous barbie pink i have been looking for, made me do it!! Uhh, so much for the love of barbie pink...
I don't think that was the real reason either, well i need a reason to shop i guess and worst part being the weakness for nailpolishes and everything PINK.
Shhh..... Keep that a secret *.*

So here are the pics ~






Products Used ~
Base Coat ~ L.A.Colors Base Coat
Color Essence ~ Teen Vogue 34
Top Coat - Konad and Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard

 I normally don't get that crazy unless i find something tempting and what tempted me was Hanna Marin's Pink Nails.


I have more posts coming up inspired by Celebs, so come back again....

Thanks for watching, till next time........


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment