Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Awards again .... *.*

I literally jumped out of my chair ... i have been awarded again!! Okay not just one but three.... yeah you read it right *.*
Lou from Tips and Topcoat awarded me three different awards. Thankyou Lou *.*
You can check her blog here

First Award ~


The rules for this award are -
1- Thank the person who gave you the award; with their blog link in your post.
2- Answer the following 4 questions.
3- Give the blogger appreciation award to other bloggers.
4- Let the bloggers know you awarded them.

The Questions are -
1. How long have you been blogging?
Hmm.. few months, On this particular blog not sure about exact date *.*

2. What are the 1-2 reasons why you started blogging?
I am a chatterbox and I need to channel my energy *.*
Also show you what I love most in my life…

3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
I love beauty blogs, and anything related to DIY

4. What is one thing you would like to improve as a blogger/ on your blog?
I want much better quality pics… I seriously need to improve my photography skills and get that damn
Nikon out and get the value for my money *.*


Second Award ~

 
The rules of this award are -
1- Post the link to who gave you the award.
2- Answer the questions.
3- Share 7 random things about yourself.
4- Pass it on to 10 bloggers and inform them.

The Questions are -

1. Favourite song?
I love listening to Old Hindi Songs, lyrics and music play a bigger role when I have to 
tag them as my fav…
I love English songs too but can’t tag a particular genre here *.*

2. Favourite Dessert?
Scoops Dark Belgium Chocolate Ice Cream and Souchet Dark Chocolate…. Yummm!!

3. What drives me insane?
Everyone and anyone who show off and the big time liars. Can’t stand them!!

4. When im mad?
 I make it rather very clear to people around me *.*

5. Favourite pet?
None..

6. Black or White?
Both

7. Biggest Fear?
Unsure Things and people in life
                                                                             
8. My daily attitude?
Do what makes you Happy *.*

9. Whats perfect?
Feeling of being Loved!!

10. Guilty pleasure?
Nail Polishes, Rings and bracelets *.*

7 random things about me...

   I shop more than I need everytime *.*
   I always save a bit for the rainy day..
  Am so obsessed with pastels and neons right now…
   I couldn’t decide between Michael Kors watch or iPhone for my bday gift… I know am dumb sometimes *.*
  I love being out than being at home…. Except for summers
  I love plums, watermelons and mangoes and some more fruits … *.*
  I love Dark Chocolate…
 
 Third Award ~


Rules of this award are -
1- Put the link to who gave you the award.
2- Put the award on your post.
3- Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers.
4- Let them know youve awarded them.
 
Now onto the nominations, chosen to be awarded FOR ALL THREE!!!

Jyothi Mishra @ Everthing that matters 
Hema @ Rainbow Nails 
Daniella @ Rock n Polish
Miss Vee @ Miss Vee's Nails
Manases Andreas @ Colour your Life
Divine Blush @ Divine Blush

Congratulations Girls!!!
And a Huge Thankyou to Lou *.*


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment