Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mango ~ Bracelet Loops Dupe

I am kinda stalker when it comes to brands like Mango. I love their clothes and jewelry and esp the styling done on the mannequins put up in the display. So like always i kept a track of what kinda jewelry i wanna buy(some day) and this particular piece of jewelry impressed me. Well i remember wearing something similar as a teen, so saved it to my favs thinking someday i will definitely own. Just few months when i totally forgot about it, i saw this bracelet in a local beauty shop. 
I was like give me that first before anyone sees it...ssshhhhhh!!!! My friend didn't find it much lovely but she didn't knew then that its exactly a dupe of the 'Bracelet Loops' one can find in Mango online store.

Bracelet Loops @ Mango
Priced @ 1490 INR
Available Colors ~ Silver , Gold
Link here

Bracelet Loops @ Local Beauty Shop


Priced @ 60 INR
Available colors ~ Silver, Gold, Gunmetal
I picked gunmetal as i am a big fan of black metal jewelry since teens. 
Overall am pretty happy with my purchase and i didn't burn a hole in my pocket for this. 
Money saved ~ Money Earned

Anyways ~
Join the Bloghop Event here and still 8hrs left to leave your link @ Lipgloss Linkup Party 
So hurry up and don't miss the fun ....
Watch out for the Featured Bloggers and their posts who submitted their links @ LLP (Lipgloss Linkup Party)

Thanks for stopping by, till next time ......



 

XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment