Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nail Juice Nail Enamel 10 ~ Swatches and a new Award!!

My nail juice 38, ModelsOwn Hedonist dupe got big time scraped while i was working in kitchen. Argghh!! and first thing i had to do was fix it. I was going to the movie 'Ishaqzaade' in the evening and i couldn't go that way!! ohh comeon, not me..
So had to change..And then i thought why not apply new color *.* 'evil smile'
So i took my Nail Juice 10 and tried. Can i say again am in love again???
Such a gorgeous Red with fine milled glitter.... ahhh, i guess my lust for red hasn't left my system and this color just added fuel to the fire...
Check out the swatches and tell me, how long can i be saint???






Products used ~
Base Coat ~ Konad
Nail Juice ~ 10
Top coat ~ Konad


I must say the pics don't show the fine glitter it has ... justice just not done!!

That apart, Puja from Cute Nails has sent me another lovely Award. Thanks Puja.. Muuaahh!!
You can chek her blog @Cute Nails
My New Award ~

Now on to the nominations ~
I tag everyone whose been following me, take this as personal message to you and post the award pic on your blog and yes don't forget to pass it on to newbies and old friends!!

Muuaaahhh, love you all!!!


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment