Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CQ Scherer Nail Polish in Rouge ~ Review and Swatches

I was looking for a perfect Hollywood Red which instantly appeals me and make me fall in *Love*.
And i think i found it.
The CQ Scherer Nail Polish in Rouge is all that and more. Its such a gorgeous Red its hardly a miss in anyone's eye. And the polish brushes on smoothly leaving no streaks behind. Dries quickly and seems it hardly needs a top coat for that nice shiny look. Its thick sort of creamy, not at all gloopy like some nail polishes do. My major complaint with most of the nail polishes is that either the color is streaky needs more coats for the opaque look or the brush is quite small and doesn't apply well. Well here i have no such things to say. Instead the quick drying and single coat being opaque enough made me a happy bunny *.*
I know its too early to say but this is my Holy Grail polish right now esp in Rouge/Red and i plan on adding more to my collection from this brand. And i definitely recommend this to any one if you are as lazy and choosy like me ...
Much said, here are the pics ~









Products Used ~
Base Coat - Avon Nail Experts Smooth Beginnings
Nail Color - CQ Scherer's Rouge
Top Coat - Konad and Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard

See how gorgeous the color is? *.*
Whats your Holy Grail Polish you swear by lately?
Have you tried any colors from CQ? let me know your suggestions ...

Thanks for watching, till next time..........


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment