Thursday, May 10, 2012

Color Essence ~ Passionate Pink Lipstick ~ Swatches and LOTD

Pink is one of my fav colors to go for even if it means lipstick and a lipgloss. Its something about Pink that makes me feel all girly and flirty and i like that. I seriously don't go by whats in and whats out, i like to create my own rules sometimes. After all fashion is all about how gorgeous you can be in your own skin .... It should enhance your beauty and not alter it. 
Well i picked this color more for having options esp in pinks. I have this gorgeous L'Oreal lipstick which is so sheer and creamy on lips i hardly feel i have lipstick on. I like that but at times i need some drama in life. Then i go from pinks to other colors which change my look from girly to more sophisticated and bold. Well thats me, and i love to play *.*
So today am showing you one of my fav liptsicks ~ Color Essence Passionate Pink



Products Used - 
Lipstick ~ Color Essence Passionate Pink
Lip Liner ~ Jordana Cherry Wood






Priced @ 125 INR, i bought this from Jabong @ 112 INR. Money saved is money earned *.*
This pink is very girly, light and matte and there's nothing creamy or glossy about it. Yet the color is so vibrant and pleasant to the eye, and its so natural that one can hardly make out that its lipstick. Very perfect for someone like me who miss my old color of the lips, they say with age and pollution and of course high usage of lipsticks and stuff can alter the natural color of the lips. Maybe that's my problem right now??
Anyways for now this one makes my lips look so natural and pretty am more than happy than to worry about other things. And besides a lipstick for 112 INR?? Well mid-way if am bored too i wouldn't mind tossing it away or giving away to someone. Now isn't that a deal?
Staying power is quite good and needed one re-application after i had a long meal followed by  dessert. And for a glossy look in the evening i used Colorbar Star Shine Lipgloss in Sensation. Well i don't have the pic taken with that so i will do the separate post with the pics soon.

So what do you think, is the Color Essence Lipstick worth a try? If you have to buy from Color Essence which color would you pick??

Thanks for watching, till next time.......


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment