Thursday, May 31, 2012

~ Quick Update on LLP and a Teaser ~

Thanks to each and everyone who participated in LLP and who commented so religiously, always encouraging me and others equally. 
Coming to the LLP details ~
  1. Thanks for following me on GFC, Networked Blogs. Please follow via Bloglovin too. The button is on the left hand side bar. Its *must*
  2. I see amazing links this time, great, its gonna be super thrilling to see who would ultimately win the hamper.
  3. Voting is going to start next month, anyone can vote except the one participating in the LLP. Yes, you can't even vote for the fellow participant (so trading doesn't start for the votes - you vote me, i vote you types?? *.*) So let your friends, relatives anyone you know vote for you. More on that soon
  4. Featured Bloggers please send me your personal email ids to lipglossaffairs@gmail.com
  5. Featured Bloggers ~ Do a blogpost announcing you being featured!
  6. I haven't figured out yet for the International Friends, its so painful to send anything from here. I am still working on it, will update you on this shortly. Apologies for same!!

~ Featured Bloggers ~

P.s ~ Girls, the featured button code is getting me crazy, just give me sometime, am working on it. You will have Featured button soon to post on your blog.

Teaser ~
Expect some polishes ofcourse little glitter, some jewelry i made hope you are a big fan of oversized earrings!! and some nail art stuff to get you going in the future parties and some tidbits.

P.s ~ One new winner every 45 days means min 6 entries, 1 entry every week. The more entries you have, more chances of you being featured. Am definitely being partial just looking at the work and not the blogger. Doesn't mean i don't love you all, you know i do *.*
Gifts are from me alone and no other party is involved in same at the moment.

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to link your posts at my party *.*


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment