Sunday, May 6, 2012

~ Dots and Hearts ~

You know me, sometimes plain nails just bore me after few hrs and i need to do something about it. Though i mostly glitter-fy my nails, these days i have been reaching to nail art. Though i love stamping am still pretty bad at it and that still doesn't bother me to try it often *.*
Also doing free-hand is not only fun but also improves the precision. Though at times it doesn't give a neat look it still has its own charm....
So i opted for my Jordana Pop Art Nail Design Precision Brush in Black to make some dots and hearts. Here's pics ~





Products Used ~
Base coat ~ L.A.Colors
Base Color ~ Color Essence Teen Vogue
Nail Design ~ Jordana Pop Art Nail Design Precision Brush
Top coat ~ Konad and Avon Nail Experts UV Gloss Guard

Thanks for watching, till next time........



XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment