Saturday, May 19, 2012

Holika Holika Petit BB Cream (Watery) Review

Hi there~ Hope you all are doing great I know I've been gone for a while, I had been having a lot of technical and life issues, but everything is great now and I can now blog regularly! YAY! with all that aside...


Cosmetic Love (an online shop that specializes in Korean skin care and beauty products) sent me this BB Cream to review and share with you! Thank you so much Cosmetic Love, sorry for all the delay!




This is my first time trying anything from Holika Holika!


This 30 ml (Petit) container is great for taking on the go!
I just pop it in my bag and it doesn't take up much space.

I think the watery was reffering to it's moisturizing effect :)
     
     
  •  SPF 25 PA++ means sun protection, against the Sun's damaging UVA! perfect for everyday use

 Color is in Medium Beige, but it was a little on the Fair side for me. And it also has a light flowery smell hmmm it smells really good :) but doesn't stay long and is not annoyingly potent.
Before
                           ~ Notice how my skin looks dull and dry before application
After
Now my skin looks better~ See how the skin reflects back the light= therefore hiding the flaws on camera.

Now on my face... 

cheeks w/o anything (my problems are Redness and tiny bumps) eew I know
 now w/ BB cream
 WAAH isn't that crazy? you can totally see the difference!!
since my cheeks were kinda dry, and the bb cream was a little bit lighter, it does highlight the dry part :( but if I use moisturizer before it is better :D

All in all = I think this BB cream is great! It's light to medium coverage, it all depends on how much you put! For better application warm it up in your hands before applying to your face. It has a semi matte finish and looks like you just put some powder on so no powder needed, you can wear it as it is :) For such great result this BB cream is only $7.99 on Cosmetic Love! plus Free Shipping ^_^
Thanks for reading! Hope you have a great Weekend!!
<3 Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment