Thursday, May 17, 2012

Hottest Shade of the Season

Arguably, there may be several hot shade this year.  Yellows, lighter greens, even some shades of pink might be, in your opinion, hotter than this one.  However, I have seen so much of this shade and I couldn't pass by it while shopping recently.  Curious to know what it would look like on my nails I dove right in and applied it as soon as I arrived home.

Introducing - Revlon's Colorstay #110 Marmalade........
This is 2 coats.  While the first went on somewhat streaky, the second evened the manicure out very nicely.

Would you classify this shade in the orange category or shall we place it under coral shades?


Colours like this one really give one the feel that summer has arrived with all its vibrant, luscious offerings.  Visions of everything from juicy fruits to crunchy vegetables to long sultry summer days at the beach run through my mind when I wear this shade.
With all the various, bright shades available this year it will definitely be a colourful one.

These are some of the products I use in my daily routine. 
For more info on any items here go to:  this page on my blog.

Thanks for taking a minute to stop by and read this.  All comments are most welcome.  Have a great day, Lisa M.


No comments:

Post a Comment