Tuesday, May 29, 2012

~ Black Butterfly ~

I somehow liked 'Black Swan' movie alot, and when i saw this ring it just reminded me of that... only wished it to be a swan instead of butterfly but nevertheless even this is so lovely...
So to begin the story, I have been to a local beauty shop and to my surprise they had some good collection of rings. Apart from nailpolishes, rings are next fav of mine...
So going through them, i made myself a bit choosy for few mins and picked only what i thought 'i just have to have them'. So out of two, the following pic shows one, the Black Butterfly ~



Priced @ 90 INR, this was a steal for me.

Bloghop # 14 is on, have you joined??? Click here
And only 1 day left for the submissions to the linkup party, so do it now .........

P.s ~ Starting this wednesday, some rules to the linkup party will change...

Thanks for stopping by, till next time.......


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment