Tuesday, May 15, 2012

L'Oreal Paris ~ Colour Riche Indian Shades ~ Mulberry 710 ~ Swatches, LOTD and Review

Every woman am sure is always running short of lipsticks on special occasions. So how different would i be?? So when the planned gift wasn't delivered even on 13th May, Mothers Day; my husband had to plan something else. Well let me tell you a secret here ~ he really goes blank when he has to pick something in short time. So again i was brought into picture and when asked obviously i wanted something related Cosmetics again. He was *shocked* as usual, according to him i have plenty and as for me i need many more *.*
So instead of asking for Nail Polishes which i quite often do i asked for a lipstick.Well it was my day
so without further delay we went to 'Health n Glow' Stores. This one is pretty near to my place and often has some offers going on. So clearly it was a good place to hit first. 
I so wanted to check out 'Color Riche Nutri Shine' collection. All those gorgeous beautiful colors wanting to be tried....ahhh!!
I was so thrilled they had whole collection of colors from that range. And this sales girl was super nice and started swatching the colors for me. And from thrilled i was like shocked!! All the colors were kinda 'party wear'. Too much shine and shimmer and not even single color appealed at first glance to me. I love to party but i am not a party rocker... and besides i love my lipsticks that show my style!! Well i might try 'Guava Rose' other than that not sure if i would go anywhere near other shades from this collection... Do you have any suggestion from this collection for me???
So from there i jumped to another collection ~ Color Riche Indian Shades
And i picked the 'Mulberry 710', its so much close to 'Color Riche Star Secrets ~ Pourpre Milla' but when swatched to compare it was different so i had to have it. No doubt 'Pourpre Milla' has been my fav all time since i first swatched it, still i want so many other shades *.*

What it Claims (as on site) ~
* Intense Color with lasting Hydration for an Ultra-Glamorous Look
* Soft and Creamy texture leaves lips feeling moisturized smooth with a stunning finish
* Enriched with the combination of Omega-3 oils and Vitamin - E, its helps to protect lips from drying

My Take ~
* Intense Color ~ Yes
* Lasting Hydration ~ Yes
* Soft and Creamy ~ Yes
* Stunning Finish ~ Yes

Price
~ 785 INR

Though its pricey, i seriously think its all worth after looking at how gorgeous my lips look *.*


So here's swatches ~



Now isn't that a lovely-to-die for color??? *.*

Other Shades in this Range ~


114 Tender Pink
237 Sienna
250 Make me Blush
265 Pearl Rose
376 Cassis Passion
560 Saucy Mauve
755 Spiced Cedar
762 Divine Wine
839 Cinnamon Toast
840 Nature's Blush
892 Raisin Rapture

So which color are you going to pick for youself??

Thanks for stopping by, till next time........


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment