Monday, May 7, 2012

Sunshine Award!!

Day started so good today, i have my friend's bday party to attend in a short while and i got 'Sunshine'  award from the lovely Neha. Thanks Girl, you made my day *.*
And don't forget to check out her blog here...



Some facts about me ~
  1. Am a shopaholic
  2. I have two sisters and a brother. Am the second child *.*
  3. Out of the lot am the rebel and strong minded(for all wrong things *.*)
  4. Mine is a Love-Arranged Marriage ... its complicated *.*
  5. My Nail Polish stash is bigger than my jewelry stash... i need to maintain a balance, i know *.*
Now on to the Nominations ~

Poohkie @ Poohkie's Place
Miss Vee @ Miss Vee's Nails
Danielle @ Rock n Polish
Manases Andreas @ Colour Your Life

So girls, get going and share the LOVE *.*


XoXo
Sangy



No comments:

Post a Comment