Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nail Juice 38 Nail Enamel ~ Models Own Hedonist Dupe

I was fortunate, my friend out of blue got me a set of nail colors from a brand called 'Nail Juice'. Its our very own Indian brand, Mfg by Lips & Tips Cosmetics, Raigad and Mktd by Vcare Lifestyle Pvt Ltd, New Delhi.
Well these colors are available on Snapdeal and what thrilled me most was the price. Not pricey and very fun colors to try. Once in a while i do try the local brands for the sheer pleasure of having a unique color or style on my nails. 
Okay now on to the main part, when i read the review of Modelsown Hedonist Nail Polish by lovely Lily and saw the swatches, i was like 'i want it, i need it' song in my head... yeah ofcourse there's some song with that line *.*
But wasn't sure if it would suit me, my nails like Lily's. And besides they are not available in India, so it was a dropped wish....
And when i saw this color in the lot, i literally jumped with joy. Did it suit me, my nails???
Check for yourself..
 
Here's the swatches ~






What I Love  ~
* Neons are in Fashion and so are Corals, and this color besides being so cheap and easy on pocket,
its not too much into the face.
* Suddenly i am in love with ~ Neons and Corals ~
* Application is easy and smooth, 2 coats coverage was quite opaque, yet like usual i did 3 *.*
* Perfect for the Indian Summer thats on..
* Its a Pinky coral with undertones of light Red. Hard to capture the true color as its very neon.
* Its a bright and summery color, very apt for day and the late evening summer parties..
* Above all its seriously a dupe for Modelsown Hedonist, whats more to know to love??
 
So do you love this shade?? Do you love neons and corals??
Whats your fav neon/coral shade???

Thanks for stopping by, till next time.......


XoXo
Sangy

No comments:

Post a Comment