Thursday, March 8, 2012

Vivid Dolly nails

Just redo my nails!
This time round, NOT my own creation lol. I decided to do Vivid Dolly nails inspired by Tsubasa Masuwaka!



Okay I guess inspired is not the word considering I nearly copied everything hahaha.
I really like this design 'cause its cool + cute! xD



But!!! My nail art turn out super messy (especially the ones on right hand) T _ T
It's so damn hard to control and do those small details on short nails wtf.
Yes, I use toothpick again, which is why I never want to show y'all how I do it.
Just use a toothpick, dip your toothpick in the nail polish and draw in dotting motion.

The nail polishes I used!



Red nail polish - Guy meets Gal-veston (O.P.I)



Yellow nail polish - Pastel yellow (The Face Shop)
Actually, I'm supposed to use vivid yellow but I don't have one haha.



Fuchsia nail polish - #05 (Dollywink)
This is the exact colour that Tsubasa used!



Black nail polish - Black (SasaTinnie)



It's actually very ugly in real life. ESPECIALLY my right hand omg.
Will probably redo everything when I'm less lazy. -Yawns-

Giveaway still going on! Scroll down for it~

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment