Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Glitter or accents, Anyone?

At times I do like to experiment a little with glitter....

So, today I would just like to share a few combinations I thought looked kind of cute.

This is "Rich Sapphire" from the ASK Cosmetics' Nailwear line-up with SH's Rockstar Pink on the accent nail.  This blue shade is very dark and would look great on its own, of course, but also with some stamping.

This isn't as close as I wanted to get, but hopefully you can get a good impression of this duo:  "Romantic Sunset" from the ASK Cosmetics line with one coat of SH's Strobe Light. 

I tend to take most of my pictures outdoors with natural lighting.  The bricks on my house are salmon-coloured and usually make a nice backdrop of shots.  However, this shade called "Rose Petal" fits right into the pastels of many spring collections but doesn't show up as well as I had hoped here.  In any case, this is "Rose Petal" blinged up with SH's In the Spotlight.

So, what do you think of these combos?  Do you like to add the odd glitter here and there? 

Love hearing from you, Lisa M

P.S. Don't forget to enter the March Giveaway by ASK Cosmetics.  Check out all the details on the Giveaways page of this blog.  Hurry up - giveaway is all about nail polish plus more goodies and ends March 20th, 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment