Wednesday, March 7, 2012

How I stick my double eyelid tape.

Finally, I decided to do a blog post regarding this!
I've been looking for an eyelid tape that works for my stubborn swollen eyelids, and I'd finally found one! By 'works', I mean it can help create PARALLEL EYELID.

This is my eye. Without lens + makeup and everything.
(and I have no idea why I'm staring like some creepy pedophile.)



I have natural tapered eyelid. What do I mean by TAPERED?
As you can see, my double eyelid's crease is joined at the inner corner of my eye.
For Parallel eyelid, the crease does not join with the inner corner of the eye.
Most Asians have tapered eyelid/mono eyelid.

Actually, suitable eyelid tapes doesn't really depend on what KIND of eyelid (mono,tapered) you have. Most swollen tapered eyelid people had recommended me Pink Lady eyelid tape, but it doesn't work for me.
Mezaik doesn't work as well because my eyelid is too thick and stubborn.
You need to experiment with different eyelid tapes. But if you have REALLY REALLY stubborn eyelid, I'll recommend you Darkness Double sided eyelid tape.


First, I'll show you what I meant by "DOESN'T WORK FOR ME" .



This is Wonder Eyelid tape. Which is shaped like a semi-oval.
As you can see, it makes my eye droopy and ugly.



Like this.
I heard it creates REALLY deep set parallel eyelid but sadly, it doesn't work for me.

Another one, is pink lady.
A few of my tapered eyelid friends recommended this for me, and apparently, it works wonders for them.



It's a tad bit better, but it still makes my eye a bit droopy (check out the inner corner wtf)



It's super obvious too.

The only one that works for me (for now) is Darkness's Secret Magic Double Sided Eyelid Tape! It's more expensive than the rest of the tapes though. ($4.50 for about 22 pairs)


THIS! :D

I'll show you how I apply it!

First, using the Y-tool (included), point on a spot. Open your eye and see if you like that crease.
Secondly, paste your eyelid tape on the spot.
Thirdly, peel off the non-sticky thing on the double sided eyelid tape.



Open your eye and you'll see the crease you like!
Adjust a bit using the Y-tool however you want.



You'll see a visible line when you close your eyes. (Like a badly done eyelid surgery lol)



This is how it looks on me!! It'll be a little more obvious after putting makeup but still, you can't expect too much.

If you don't wanna spend so much $ on eyelid tape but wanna experiment on different tapes, I have a giveaway going on in the previous post so join it!

Good luck~
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment